Features and Benefits
- Organically certified product
- Renewable and sustainable resources from sugar cane waste
- Compressed in bales for easy transport
- Knits on the ground, therefore, lasts longer than some other mulch materials
- Improves moisture penetration and retention
- Increases nitrogen draw-down
- Clean and easy to spread
- Eventually breaks down to improve soil texture
Directions For Use
- Remove weeds and turn the soil.
- Thoroughly water the ground.
- Lay newspaper 4 layers thick.
- Spread your mulch to the recommended thickness, keeping about 2cm away from the stems.
- Water the entire area again to settle the mulch, then sit back and enjoy your garden.
Write Your Own Review